Sitter baby photo session is the best way to capture such an important milestone of your infant when your baby starts to sit up independently your child is showing off their two new teeth and smiling all the time. During this milestone photo session we will capture all the new skills that your baby has just learned – baby starts to sit up without support, he is confidently raising his head during tummy time, chewing on his feet (my personal favourite skill) , he may or may not attempt crawling and gives us lots of inquisitive looks
Sitter baby photo session for your child is a perfect way of celebrating all these new skills that your baby has developed and most importantly will also loose as soon as he will learn to stand up… So I urge you to capture this once in a lifetime moments in your child’s development
Sitter Baby Photo session fee is £50.
This fee includes:
- a telephone consultation with me so that we can plan your session, and tailor it to your family.
- all the outfits for your baby
- dresses for the mum, find your perfect one here
- a 1-2 hour child photo session at my studio, including time for family and sibling portraits.
- parking charges (so you don’t worry about a thing)
- postage fee
- 1 Art Print 5″x 7″ (so you always take a tangible present home). Read more about our Art Prints here
- professional editing and retouching of the photographs from your session.
- preparation of the studio before and after the session
- a viewing appointment to see your beautiful photographs.
The session fee doesn’t include any digital images, prints or products; these are purchased afterwards at your viewing.
You don’t need to commit to any of the packages until you see your photographs. I also provide money back guarantee for your reassurance
You don’t need to commit to any packages or products until you’ve seen your photographs. I also provide a money back guarantee for your reassurance.
OUR STUDIO PROMISE
Session Fee money back Guaranteed in an unlikely event that you don’t like any of the images and are not satisfied with them
CAKE SMASH PHOTOGRAPHY
First Birthday Photo session is one of the biggest milestones of your baby's development! It is only natural to capture these beautiful moment in camera. There are so many beautiful scenarios that we can create especially for your baby: It can be a traditional Cake smash & Splash scenario. Instead of a traditional cake we can use doughnuts or cupcakes, or even a watermelon for a summer born! Have you also heard of paint smash, where kids are free to express themselves with finger paints and create a picture that parents can also keep! We will also take traditional portraits of your baby and even a couple family snaps when your baby needs some encouragement in the new studio environment. The goal is to keep your baby happy and safe!
Essential Package Includes
- – Sitter baby photo session in Wimbledon Studio
- – 12 fully edited images of your baby only
- – 1 Art Print (8″x10″)
Premium Package Includes
- – Sitter Baby Photo Session in studio
- – All fully edited images of your baby (Gallery of 20+)
- -Family and siblings portraits
- -Dresses for mums and bigger sisters
- – 5 Art Print Collection (8″x 10″)
- – Large Art Print (12″x16″)
All Inclusive Package Includes
- – Sitter baby photo session in Wimbledon Studio and or in a park
- – Dresses for mum and older siblings
- – ALL fully edited photos (gallery of 25+)
- – Slideshow with your images from the day
- – 5 Art Prints collection (worth £245)
- -Album light 20″x20″ with 10 spreads (worth £299) or a medium canvas
Second Birthday Photo session for a little boy
Jane took photos of my son’s 2d birthday party. The photos were brilliant, she managed to catch all the emotions of the little ones and parents! She also made a music video of all the photos and videos from the party - perfect way to capture precious memories❤️ Jane was so discreet during the 2hr party, real professional. She’s also a very pleasant person to work with! Definitely recommend her!
First Birthday party Photo Session
Jane is an unbelievable photographer. She captured my daughters 1st birthday perfectly and was so professional and calm in her approach. The photos are truly fabulous and she is the best photographer I’ve booked to date. We will definitely use her again. Thanks again
4th Birthday Photo session for a girl
I hired Jane for my daughters 4th birthday! The pictures are perfect and she has captured all the moments beautifully. I would highly highly recommend her. I booked her on such short notice and even though she was so busy she squeezed my booking in, arrived on time and did not miss capturing any special moment. Thank you Jane 🙂
Birthday Photo session for a little girl
We went with Jane to do our Daughter's first birthday photographs, she listened to all our requests and helped us to choose the best timing. The pictures turned out amazing and even we could do a breastfeeding photo too which I am especially grateful. We definitely will ask her to do more photos of us.
So what to expect at your baby’s sitter photo session?
- Babies at 6 months respond well to playing games such as pickaboo, claping and kicking.
- Babies recognise songs and familiar sounds often makes them happy
- Babies are already very familiar and recognise parents well, so if mummy hides behind my lens, we will capture lots of direct eye contact images.
- Babies love sensory play at this time, so there are plenty of rattles, wooden blocks as well as litup gloves that fascinate all the children:)
- Your infant has learned how to sit up independently, to support their head on their tummy, rolling on their back. rocking back and forth on their knees and chewing on their cute chubby feet.
Your infant will loose most of these skills as soon as walking will become new sitting, your baby will not want to go back, but surely there is nothing more precious for parents to capture every achievement our child does.
ARE YOU A FUN OF FREE GIRTS?
Anyone who books 3 photo sessions a year will receive a wonderful gift – Triplex! A leather folder with photos from each of your session in amazing professional printed quality, Mohagwk Eggshel Art Prints – these are your forever memories keep sakes that will be passed on by generations.
Its worth £150, and is yours for free with your third session of the year (Maternity, Newborn, sitter, Cake Smash / First Birthday photo session, Family photo session)
CHILDREN AND FAMILY PHOTO SESSION IN WIMBLEDON | RICHMOND | FULHAM | PUTNEY | KINGSTON | SUTTON | RAYNES PARK | CLAPHAM| WANDSWORTH | MERTON |
Imagine this gorgeous keep sake gift, where would it live in your house???