Cake smash is the most fun way of celebrating your baby’s first birthday – let your baby explore textures of new foods and objects through sensory play, capturing the genuine reactions and gorgeous toothless smiles.
My cake smash session fee is £50.
This fee includes:
- a telephone consultation with me so that we can plan your session, and tailor it to your family.
- all the outfits for your baby
- dresses for the mum, find your perfect one here
- a 1-2 hour cake smash session at my studio, including time for family and sibling portraits.
- parking charges (so you don’t worry about a thing)
- postage fee
- 1 Art Print 5″x 7″ (so you always take a tangible present home). Read more about our Art Prints here
- professional editing and retouching of the photographs from your session.
- preparation of the studio before and after the session
- a viewing appointment to see your beautiful photographs.
The session fee doesn’t include any digital images, prints or products; these are purchased afterwards at your viewing.
You don’t need to commit to any packages or products until you’ve seen your photographs. I also provide a money back guarantee for your reassurance.
CAKE SMASH PHOTOGRAPHY
First Birthday Photo session is one of the biggest milestones of your baby's development! It is only natural to capture these beautiful moment in camera. There are so many beautiful scenarios that we can create especially for your baby: It can be a traditional Cake smash & Splash scenario. Instead of a traditional cake we can use doughnuts or cupcakes, or even a watermelon for a summer born! Have you also heard of paint smash, where kids are free to express themselves with finger paints and create a picture that parents can also keep! We will also take traditional portraits of your baby and even a couple family snaps when your baby needs some encouragement in the new studio environment. The goal is to keep your baby happy and safe!
Essential Package Includes
- – Cake Smash photo session in Wimbledon Studio
- – Studio Decorations and outfits are included.
- – 12 fully edited images of your baby only
- – 1 Art Print (12″x16″)
Premium Package Includes
- – Cake Smash Photo Session in studio
- – Studio Decorations and outfits
- -All fully edited images of your baby (Gallery of 25+)
- -Family and siblings portraits
- -Dresses for mums and bigger sisters
- – 5 Art Print Collection (8″x 10″)
- -2 Art Prints (16″x 12″)
All Inclusive Package Includes
- – Cake Smash photo session in Wimbledon Studio and or in a park
- – Studio Decorations and outfits
- – Dresses for mum and older siblings
- – ALL fully edited photos (gallery of 25+)
- – Slideshow with your images from the day
- – 5 Art Prints collection (worth £245)
- -Album light 20″x20″ with 10 spreads (worth £299)
Second Birthday Photo session for a little boy
Jane took photos of my son’s 2d birthday party. The photos were brilliant, she managed to catch all the emotions of the little ones and parents! She also made a music video of all the photos and videos from the party - perfect way to capture precious memories❤️ Jane was so discreet during the 2hr party, real professional. She’s also a very pleasant person to work with! Definitely recommend her!
First Birthday party Photo Session
Jane is an unbelievable photographer. She captured my daughters 1st birthday perfectly and was so professional and calm in her approach. The photos are truly fabulous and she is the best photographer I’ve booked to date. We will definitely use her again. Thanks again
4th Birthday Photo session for a girl
I hired Jane for my daughters 4th birthday! The pictures are perfect and she has captured all the moments beautifully. I would highly highly recommend her. I booked her on such short notice and even though she was so busy she squeezed my booking in, arrived on time and did not miss capturing any special moment. Thank you Jane 🙂
Birthday Photo session for a little girl
We went with Jane to do our Daughter's first birthday photographs, she listened to all our requests and helped us to choose the best timing. The pictures turned out amazing and even we could do a breastfeeding photo too which I am especially grateful. We definitely will ask her to do more photos of us.
Cake smash is an ancient Mexican tradition called Mordida of introducing the baby to the new tastes. Since then this tradition has rapidly spread across the world and is now a wonderful way of marking your baby’s first birthday.
Cake Smash is a fun photo session, where your baby is free to make as much mess as as he wishes so (and no one is getting into trouble for it!), explore textures and new toys and decorations, there is always going to be a bath splash part of the session right after a messy one not only to clean the baby but also to let your baby play with water and splash with all his might. Cake smash session also consists of traditional portraits of your baby, right before things get messy, so your baby has time to get used to the photo studio and and opportunity to take some adorable pictures for the grandparents.
Don’t want your baby to get messy? Totally get it! We can do lots of other fun things birthday party related, for instance let your child open lots of card board boxes with “presents” in them, or have a tea party with teddies or let your baby play with confetti and or throw balloons up in the air – imagination is the limit.
PLEASE NOTE: THAT FOR FOOD SAFETY AND ALLERGY REASONS PARENTS SUPPLY THEIR OWN CAKE FOR THE FIRST BIRTHDAY PHOTO SESSION